Thursday, May 30, 2013

Sibyl Vane

 
I went to see my lovely Sibyl Vane tonight she was magnificent! I absolutely love the way she gets into character and plays the role so well. I wish I could come night after night and just watch her perform different characters. When she performs it's almost like I'm on the stage with her. Like I am the men in the plays, that will do anything for her! She is such a wonderful actress that when she does a  performance she gives me hope when I see her on that stage. I love her! I love the way she performs. She gives me such a thrill when I go and see her preform. My love for her grows stronger and stronger each time I see her on the stage. I will never stop loving her or her plays for she is what keeps me happy. Sibyl Vane is the woman that I want to marry, the one I want to spend the rest of my life with. She is an amazing character! Every time I see her preform I grow more and more in love with her. I must show my friends Lord Henry and Basil one of her performances so they can love her as much as I do.
 
 

1 comment: